May 2, 2021

Grey Wagtails

 Not even 200 meters from my house lies Christieparken. I often go there with Hickman early morning before work, not wearing bins or camera. Doing so I often hear the Grey Wagtails that are residing there. They breed there somewhere in or around the Christieelven too. Today I spent an hour or so trying to find their exact whereabouts and to get some pictures. It was rather crowded with children but I managed to get a few shots.

the male in almost full breeding plumage
Eurasian Collared Dove

Further in the park Eurasian Collared Dove as usual, one or to breeding pairs of Treecreeper, a few Fieldfares, White Wagtails, Greenfinches and Chaffinches...

Listen below to some early morning recordings at Kismul, Kalandsvatnet

📡Yellowhammer song

📡Greylag Goose alarm call


No comments:

Post a Comment